Implementation Project Manager
A Global Financial Services Company is recruiting for an Implementation Project Manager to manage and deliver change within their commercial sector.
The Implementation Project Manager will be involved throughout the full life-cycle of the project and successfully deliver change whilst managing senior stakeholders.
- Lead a change project through the full life-cycle from design through to delivery
- Manage and liaise directly with Senior Stakeholders
- Provide guidance and strategy to avert risk and deliver success
- Manage and organise the project budget to full-fill successful delivery
Experience & Skills
- Experience in successfully leading and implementing change projects within the financial services
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experienced in Project Management Methodologies such as Agile & Waterfall
- Be able to use initiative and act on it to avert risk and ensure successful project delivery
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales