Leading Insurance Organisation are in the process of looking for a Information Risk and Security Consultant to assist in the delivery of a new "Privacy by Design" activity required by GDPR
This is an urgent 6 month contract for a hands on delivery manager that will understand the Data Protection rules along with GDPR
You will be responsible for embedding changes to Privacy by Design processes which have been introduced to ensure compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
During the role you will be:
- Providing support, guidance and assistance on Privacy Impact Screening activities for projects and process changes involving Personally Identifiable Information.
- Ensuring appropriate Privacy Controls are embedded as requirements, and subsequently delivered as part of change activity.
- Conducting Data Privacy Impact Assessments for processes which have inherent 'high risk' to the Rights and Freedoms of data subjects, including facilitating Risk Assessment workshops.
- Delivering training and communications to other business areas impacted by the Privacy by Design process changes.
- Generating and reporting MI in relation to Privacy by Design activities.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure GDPR compliance activities are embedded safely into BAU.
You will have a regulatory / compliance background, including extensive knowledge of data protection and privacy regulations, as well as first-hand experience of applying that knowledge operationally in a regulated business financial services environment.
For a speedy response on your CV, please send your details to me or call me on 0207 469 5046.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales