Information Security Analyst opening on small, growing, flat security team of a Manhattan Investment Management company. This opportunity is Full Time and is a fantastic opportunity for a junior security generalist with a technical background looking to dive deeper in the security world. This role will have you reporting to the Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Lead and occasionally to the Head of Information Security providing direct work experience with senior security members and an opportunity to take ownership and contribute.
- Day to day operations are defined by Threat Intelligence and Incident Response lead
- Monitoring and responding to security threats, investigating cases, recommending and taking action to mitigate threats.
- Investigating security events or incidents
- Performing data analysis, technical analysis, and incident response
- 2-5 years of professional hands on information security experience
- Strong need for Splunk experience - using and detection
- Scripting and Automation experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.