A leading Investment firm is looking for an Information Security Analyst who will work with a growing InfoSec team to support and grow their existing program. If you are an ambitious infrastructure engineer/security engineer who wants to grow your skillset and contribute in several areas, this is a great opportunity for you.
Your role will involve supporting activities around incident response, monitoring, and threat intelligence. In this role, it is critical that you are aware of emerging threats and detail oriented as you will be responding to incidents and recommending solutions to the business.
The firm is invested in security and the CISO oversees other technology teams in addition the InfoSec team.
- Monitor security incidents and threats, investigate existing incidents, and recommend the appropriate course of action
- Data analysis and event correlation
- Oversee triage analysis and look into threats from the SIEM to verify
- Incident response analysis and forensic investigation work
- Recommend solutions to the firm based on security gaps that you identify
- Contribute in improving the overall information security program for the firm
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related is preferred
- 2+ years' experience in a systems/network engineer role with some experience in security operations highly preferred
- Splunk experience is a plus
- Ability with scripting/automation
- Incident Response experience is preferred
- Interested in researching and identifying techniques for preventing breaches and in coming up with creative detection solutions
If you are interested in joining a highly reputable firm in New York City, please apply to Shelley at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.