Information Security Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$100000 - US$115000 per annum
- Location Manhattan, New York
- Sectors Banking IT, Finance and Operations, Security, Network and Cloud
Brand new role as Encryption Security Engineer on growing security team at a leading financial services firm. The small environment allows for exposure to senior security leaders and the chance to dive in and make a direct impact on upcoming projects. An example on an upcoming project is moving encryption to the cloud.
- Provide Encryption solutions within the Information Security team ranging from traditional on-prem to cloud and hybrid implementations
- Create strategy, build infrastructure, and certify security stance on Encryption of Data at Rest
- Provide technical expertise to enterprise security operations
- Assist with future security infrastructure and tools initiatives including data protections, advanced threat protection, and key management
- Integration using Gemalto, Key Secure, and associated connectors
- 4+ yrs supporting a centralized key management system
- Experience working with Gemalto Suite
- Understanding on types of encryption keys and implementation
- Knowledge of HSMs and the role in an enterprise
- Certifications: SANS (GCFW, GCIH, GPEN, GCIA, GCFA), CISSP, Microsoft (MCSE+security).
- Java and dotnet coding
- Web technologies: scripting, SSL, HTTP/s
- Encryption Key Management
- Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and LDAP
- RSA Data Protection Management
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.