Information Security Engineer
- Type Permanent
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Manhattan, New York
- Sectors Banking and Finance, IT, Banking IT, Security, Network and Cloud
Full Time Security Engineer opportunity on the security team of a Manhattan Global Fin Tech company. This role is highly technical and hands on as you'll be working projects around behaviour analytics, end point security, encryption, data loss prevention, malware protection, along with other big portfolio projects.
You'll have access to a full suite of technologies allowing you to expand your existing skillset as you'll be exposed to breach detection, user behaviour analytics, network flow monitoring, and security automation technologies. The smaller, flat team environment is a great opportunity for upward mobility with a company that invests in their technology department and continued learning.
- Performing security assessments and analysis
- Evaluate, design, and deploy security solutions including: network IDS/IPS, SIEM systems, vulnerability management, user behaviour, anti-malware
- Design, implement, and coordinate with Global IT team to mitigate discovered risks
- Work alongside business units to build technology to the improve investment returns
- 3+ yrs of professional work experience in Information Security Engineering
- TCP/IP and OSI model
- Windows and Unix
- Active Directory
- Proficiency in Network Security
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or related
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.