Information Security Manager Working with a leading financial services organisation who is looking for a group information security manager to join their growing team. Information security manager will be driving and managing IT security projects and initiatives. You will be contributing to business and IT projects to ensure appropriate controls are built in at the start. Ensuring ongoing compliance of information security policies and standards are met. This is a 6 months rolling contract based in London offering up to 650pd depending on your experience. Responsibilities:
- Manages a medium to large-sized or multiple small teams responsible for organization data protection
- Oversees CTS security architecture, security monitoring and auditing, incident reporting/response and forensics.
- Leads and oversees information security projects and resourcing.
- Liaises with business process owners to ensure ongoing alignment.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of CTS security and/or COB standards to ensure information system security across the business. Directs the monitoring of the utilization and effectiveness of security resources.
- Develops and implements processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance and information security and/or COB standards.
- Provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities.
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience in a financial services organisation
If this is suitable to please forward on our profile.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com