Information Security Operations Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location New York
- Sectors Banking and Finance
* Oversee the firm's security review, vulnerability management and pen testing
* Ensure standards and compliance are in place for IT platforms
* Analyze the security education/initiatives throughout the firm in an organized fashion, creating KRIs
* Ensure proper security documentation is in place
* Manage your team (~3 individuals) including performance management, employee relations, etc. are in place while being responsible for retention and employee development
* Lead in the selection of tools used in the information security infrastructure
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related or similar hands on working experience required
* 5+ years in role where you are responsible for information security program including measuring performance/effectiveness, security baseline governance, etc.
* Security Engineering background, deep technical knowledge
* Experience managing staff is highly preferred
* Ability to meet deadlines and work with senior management across disciplines
* Information Security experience from financial service firm is required including knowledge of regulations
* CISSP, CISM, SANS or similar is preferred
If you are interested in joining a top performing bank with excellent benefits and work life balance, please apply to Shelley Leeman at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.