Information Security Specialist (m/f)
- Type Contract
- Salary Negotiable
- Location Frankfurt am Main
- Sectors Banking and Finance
What will you be doing?
A global organisation is looking to expand its thriving team with the addition of an experienced freelance Information Security Specialist (m/f). As Information Security Specialist (m/f), you will be responsible for:
* Consulting the staff in terms of IT security, including architects, developers, IT product owners
* Development of threat models for agile projects
* Raising awareness in the organisation about agile development / agile security
* Develop agile compliance processes in IT security
* Agile software development / agile transformation
What skills should you have?
* Knowledge on Security of mobile / online platforms / modern IT systems
* Threat management in agile environments
* Knowledge on banking regulations in terms of IT (e.g. PSD2, IT Sicherheitsgesetz) desirable
* Presentation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German language
* Valid working permit for EU
* Location: Frankfurt
* Start date: 03.2018
* Duration: 31.12.2018
* Project language: English & German
You can see yourself in this role? Get in touch, today. Please send the following documents via apply button:
* your latest English CV as Word document
* your availability
* your daily rate (all incl.)
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.