Information Technology Compliance Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$110000 - US$125000 per annum
- Location New York, USA
- Sectors Banking IT
A top firm in the media industry that is publicly traded is looking for an Information Technology Compliance Manager to work with local IT Teams, audit teams, and all other related teams to ensure IT general controls/SOX are performed to completion. If you are looking to join a growing Information Security team where you will interface with key stakeholders across the firm, this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Maintain and manage IT controls while ensuring the accurate review/testing is completed
- Build relationships while partnering with teams including IT leads, internal/external audit, leads, and more
- Provide advice and guidance to IT Compliance team members
- Update related materials to ensure there is an updated IT Controls guide accessible
- Plan the testing scope for each year
- Lead projects/meetings including forums throughout the firm
- Be a key member in weekly meetings including external auditors
- BA/BS degree in IS or similar is highly preferred
- CISA, CISM or equivalent is required
- 4+ years' experience in IT audit/risk/compliance related role
- Experience in IT control testing and understanding of IT controls
- Very strong communication skills (both verbal and written) are required
- Ability to work across IT teams from a variety of disciplines
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, please apply to Shelley at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.