A leading bank have an opportunity for a technical specialist to join their team to support, deliver and co-ordinate change across the Windows Client self-service environment.
- Providing support and coordination for UK and global desktop & self-service infrastructure related projects.
- Leading technical development and owning technologies within the estate.
- Delivering concurrent projects that vary in scale and complexity to meet changing and challenging objectives.
- Delivering new products across the desktop and self-service estate.
- Monitoring and coordination of changes delivered across the environment.
Special Requirements and Experience:
The job holder will require excellent technical, planning, communication, co-operation and reporting skills as well as an understanding of the way IT is set up and used within IT Operations. In addition they will need to:
- Be able to carry out complex troubleshooting on multiple technologies.
- Solid experience in 3rd level support troubleshooting and infrastructure support.
- Have working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7,8.1 and 10)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including AD, SCCM.
- Having worked in DELL TPAM/PAR or Avecto Privilege Guard/Defendpoint will be an added advantage.
- Scripting/programming knowledge preferred using VB and/or Powershell
- Experience using ITIL concept
If you are interested and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your up to date CV to receive a full job specification and time to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales