Innovative Mechanical Design Engineer £40,000 (Reading)
- Type Permanent
- Location Reading, Berkshire
- Sectors Engineering
Innovative mechanical design engineer required, Robotic systems, Reading, £40,000!
Huxley Engineering are recruiting for one of their exclusive clients based in the Reading area.
The company specialise in the design and development of specialist, advanced robotic systems for the medical sector.
Due to significant growth within the business, our client is looking to hire a permanent mechanical design engineer to be involved in full life cycle product design and development.
This is an ideal and rare opportunity to be a part of an exciting, growing business that are at the forefront of a new and innovative, advanced technology within a niche sector.
This type of role will be a perfect fit for an innovative yet 'hands on' mechanical design engineer that has a genuine passion for working with complex products in full life cycle product development.
The ideal candidate will require experience in the below areas in order to qualify for 1st stage interviews.
- Must have experience in full life cycle product design and development
- Ideally a degree in engineering but this is not essential - Experience in or knowledge of robotics systems would be a big advantage but not essential
- Experience in the design of mechanical systems
- Experience in hands on mechanical design is important including test and prototype build
- Experience in the design of electronic consumer products would again be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in any of the following would be an advantage: Aluminium, castings, extrusions, plastic injection moulding or 3D Printing
- Experience in design for the end user/human factor design would be an advantage
If the above role is of interest, please respond with an up to date CV and your availability for interview.
Salary will be up to £40,000 depending upon experience.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales