Innovative Mechanical Design Engineer required/New Product Development- Growing SME Oxford
Are you an enthusiastic individual with great technical aptitude? Do you want to develop your design skills? If so, this is an incredible opportunity to enhance your skill-set with a rapidly growing business!
My client are looking for a Design Engineer to join their team. Within a fast-paced and stimulating environment, you'll have the chance to play an integral role in producing premium products with an international company.
As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for developing products through from initial concept to production ready drawings.
Contributing to core business projects, you will liaise with managers to ensure new products are delivered on time and to a high standard.
Supporting the Marketing and Sales Teams, you'll supply them with customer facing drawings and technical support.
To be considered, you must have:
- At least two years' experience in an Engineering role.
- A track record of problem solving and working to tight deadlines.
- Experience working with 3D CAD software (preferably Siemens NX or Solidworks)
- Full Product Lifecycle
- Experience of working in an SME
- A background in Automotive, Motorsport, or Marine
As a Design Engineer, you must be a positive team player with a great eye for detail and proven practical ability. A strong work ethic and the confidence to work on your own initiative, and a keen engineering mind are also key.
As well as a salary of £40,000 dependant on experience, there is an attractive benefits package including -
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- 1 day for Birthday day in addition to leave allowance
- 1 extra day after 5 years service
- Company Pension scheme - company will match up to 5% of salary
- Bupa - coverage of employee + option to add spouse & beneficiaries at employees cost.
- Company cycle scheme programme - option to purchase bike over a 12 month period through Cycle scheme.
My client is looking to move quickly with this role and interview next week, if you are interested please call Angico on 0117 9388 088, or send your CV
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.