An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Finance professional to join General Insurance Finance in Business Partner roles in Leeds. This is on an initial 6 month contract and paying up to £390 daily.
You'll produce timely and commercially focused financial MI and business performance metrics and providing key insights in a straightforward manner. Providing ad hoc financial analysis, scenario analysis and MI to support plans and influence strategic and operational business decision making, including ownership of the financial aspects of investment business cases.
- Commercial and business partnering experience.
- Exposure to projects and also ideally had testing experience.
- Project/BA skills, rather than a BA/PM with exposure to Finance.
- Experience of Insurance and Financial Services would be really beneficial and ability to show flexibility to be able to create dashboards/forecasts and implement an MI solution.
- Understanding of GL systems would also be beneficial and the ability to work with little supervision.
- Ability to review a set of management accounts and give feedback on financial information.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales