A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Intercompany Accountant to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow City Centre. This Intercompany Accountant will join SThree's General Ledger team within SThree's new Shared Services Centre of Excellence.
Who are SThree?
SThree are an industry leading recruitment organisation who provide permanent and contract staff to STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). We operate across 10 specialist brands (including Huxley, Progressive, Real Staffing, and Computer Futures) and employ over 2,800 people in 16 countries globally.
SThree are currently embarking on an exciting venture to set up a new Shared Services Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre. As a result, we have a high volume of new vacancies across our Finance, IT, Legal, and HR teams, providing a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in something new at a fun, rewarding company.
What will you be doing?
As an Intercompany Accountant, you'll be responsible for leading all necessary intercompany tasks on a daily, monthly, quarterly and year-end basis. You'll manage invoicing and reporting and produce monthly PAP to Statutory profit reconciliations (PAP to STATs). You'll also be responsible for monthly FX analysis as well as the hedging and reporting process.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Solid experience in financial management and accounting
- Experience with financial and statutory reporting
- Advanced MS office experience required (VLOOKUPS, SUMIF, Pivot Tables) with an excellent standard of formatting
- A good working knowledge of financial systems (with previous experience of SAP, BW & Business Objects preferred).
- Knowledge of cost allocation, intercompany, financial and statutory reporting including FX reporting
Why work for SThree?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employees' hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Company share scheme
- Variety of high street discounts and season ticket loans
If you have the above experience and you're keen to join SThree in our new Centre of Excellence, then please apply now!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.