Internal Audit Lead
- Type Permanent
- Salary US$90000 - US$115000 per annum + Bonus
- Location McLean, Virginia
- Sectors Banking IT, Audit
We are looking for an experienced IT auditor to work on a team at a financial service company in Mclean. This team is specialized in providing insider audit assurance over how Information & Technology risk is managed.
This role will play a key role in the approach to IT and technology risk by providing independent assurance of risk management, governance, and controls.
You will be apart of a team that will focus on end-to-end audit services focuses on multiple areas, such as covering information and technology risks and core business processes down to driving audits focused on core Information Technology General Controls.
- Work independently or as part of audit teams and ensure work is completed on time and in keeping with professional standards.
- Maintain, track and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Provide consultative advice to business and IT management on current or emerging Information & Technology risk, control and governance matters.
- Monitor management's remediation of identified issues and test the effectiveness of the remediation.
- Based on the work performed, identify and draft strategic, business focused issues and effectively communicate results to relevant stakeholders.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Working knowledge of industry standards such as COBIT, NIST, and ISO
- Additional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.