An International Leading Insurance Organisation headquartered in London, are seeking a Internal Auditor to join their team on a permanent basis.
You, as an Internal Auditor within a large international Brokerage firm, will have the opportunity to conduct audits and test audits across the Brokerage department, thus you will be afforded the chance to gain exposure to different brokerage departments in the audit space.
In addition to the audit responsibilities, this role crosses between financial reporting and data implementation. Therefore this role will suit a hands on individual, who wishes to begin their audit career within one of the largest International Insurance Brokers organisation.
An Internal Auditor will do the following:
- Conduct internal audits across Insurance divisions such as claims, underwriting and Reinsurance.
- Conduct reports to the business, such as monthly and annual financial reports.
- Test the validity to reporting and audits, ensuring that all audits are compliant to regulations.
An Internal Auditor will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage pro-actively a varied and demanding workload.
- Ability to prioritise and get the job done in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
- Studying towards an Accounting qualification and wish to progress a career as an Internal Auditor.
If this role seems of interest to yourself, do not hesitate to apply now.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.