Internal Marketing Manager
The role of the Internal Communications Manager is to be responsible for ensuring employee communications and will involve close liaison across business groups within the UK and Globally. This is a tactical role providing advice and guidance to senior managers on all employee related communications.
This is contract position, based in Birmingham and pays up to £200 daily.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Operate as first "port of call" for Marketing on all tactical employee communication requirements
- Manage the employee runway, feeding into the overall employee communications runway
- Manage the execution and delivery of first class Marketing and communications that add value to employees in order that they can better meet the needs of our customers
- Drafting and gaining agreement to content for UK Marketing and communications
- Continually measure and evaluate all communication activity to ensure ongoing improvement
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Excellent writing, proof-writing and editing skills
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Designing and delivering multi-channel communications campaigns - with clear evidence of audience segmentation and measurement (internally and externally)
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales