Excellent job opportunity for a Front-end Developer who would love to work in an energetic and growing environment with varied tasks and team spirit.
As Front-end Developer you will be part of a software team responsible for designing and implementing multiplatform software tools. If you have at least 3 years of experience in Front-end development, this may be the job for you!
This fast-paced organisation in Eindhoven has a fantastic job vacancy for a:
As Front-end Developer you will be part of a SCRUM team developing and improving web-based applications that meet the expectations of high-demanding customers.
Responsibilities Front-end Developer
In the role of Front-end Developer you will be part of a growing team responsible for web-based apps (MongoDB, C#, Angular), desktop apps (Qt, C++) and R&D support apps. In this position your tasks will include:
- Enhancing the user experience of existing and new applications
- Working Agile and improve the Agile way of working together with your team
- Design for testing and increase testing for existing and new features
- Augment software documentation
- At least 3 years experience in Front-end Development
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Preferably full-stack developer with focus on UI/front-end experience
- Preferably experience in using Angular (5)
- Preferably experience in User Interface (UI) design/ User experience (UX)
Rewards & Benefits
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- SCRUM working environment
- Growing and energetic work environment
- Informal organisational culture
- Career growth opportunities
The company is a world leader in providing lightning solutions. In support of designing and developing a continuously growing product range by using new technology it is an exciting and inspiring environment for a Front-end Developer. The company culture is open and informal, and employees are very passionate about their job.
Are you our new Front-end developer? Apply online or to speak to a consultant in the IT team about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Dide Hamans via 020 522 1322 or d.hamans @ Huxley . com.