International Investment Bank Finance Lead Opportunity in Tokyo. Work in a global environment as the agent of change for the finance department. This is a high visibility and high responsibility role.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- You will lead internal process changes for the finance division in Japan.
- This includes helping scope the necessary changes, explaining all steps clearly to those involved/impacted, and ultimately ensuring that all changes happen smoothly and on time.
- Your role will include representing the finance department in local groups and operating committees.
- Transformation and people development must be your passion, with a clear track record in your current or earlier work
- Of course high level analytical, organization and communication skills are a must for this role
- You must be skilled in presenting complex financial information to senior management and compiling reports that are clear and easily understandable.
- Certified Public Accountant (highly advantageous but experience in this type of role without a CPA is acceptable)
- GAAP knowledge and practical application.
- Proven leadership experience
- Strategic thinker who can create clear roadmaps for others to follow
- Experience in accounting controls and risk assessments
- Internal and external audit process experience is good to have.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Business level Japanese a distinct advantage
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.