International Investment Director (M/F)
Our client, an international financial services provider, is currently looking for an International Investment Director. The successful candidate will analyse and control investments of non-performing loan (NPL) portfolios from the all EU offices. This involves travel to other locations across Europe. He/she is expected to possess a good balance of hands on skills and managerial or leadership experience with an experience in real-estate based investments (such as secured NPL portfolios).
Responsibilities of the International Investment Director may include but will not be limited to:
- Actively support the Group in managing the pool of potential investments across all geographies;
- Analyse the NPL market, monitor the activities and develop relationships with key Vendors;
- Oversee the acquisition processes in all of the Group's regions, develop and implement standards and promote best practice;
- Lead key investment projects across the Group;
- Develop and implement optimal structures for NPL purchases in cooperation with portfolio acquisitions, finance and legal teams;
- Support NPL portfolio valuation analyses performed by local teams;
- Analyse company's portfolio pricing, identify issues and areas for improvement and propose relevant strategies;
- Monitor Group's KPIs in the area of valuation performance and capital allocation;
- Prepare and present the results of valuation analyses to top management;
- Perform in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research;
- Participate in company and portfolio due diligence processes;
- Report directly to Group's executive management and Investment Committee;
- Travel sometimes within different offices in EU.
Education & Background of the International Investment Director:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Finance, Economics or similar (CFA or MBA is an advantage);
- At least 10/15 years of working experience in a similar role with a background in investment / portfolio management / structuring, NPL pricing, transaction management;
- Good knowledge of real-estate based investments (secured NPL portfolios) and secured asset valuation and company valuation is an advantage;
- Strong understanding of investment performance management;
- Ability to independently analyse data and build financial models to solve business problems;
- Willingness and ability to take portfolio decisions with high P&L sensitivity;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work independently and autonomously;
- Willingness to learn new business areas in a fast-growing organisation;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and a flexible work arrangements possible;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested !
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.