Inventor - CAD Technician
- Type Contract
- Location Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Sectors Engineering
CAD Technician - 12 Months - Basingstoke
Purpose of the role:
- To provide CAD within the engineering department.
- Produce 2D and 3D mill/Factory layouts, component designs and flow diagrams for current and future projects.
- 2D and 3D design for mechanical build of process machinery, process flow diagrams, P&ID's, machinery as built drawings, 3D modelling of pipework, machinery layout etc.
- Inventor and AutoCAD
- Up-to-date knowledge of equipment used in a typical manufacturing environment
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Ability to produce 2D and 3D design plans for buildings and equipment
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales