Investment Funds - Regulatory Consulting
Our client, a well-known Consultancy Firm is currently looking for as Investment Funds - Regulatory Consulting Senior Manager/Director to join their team. The candidate will manage diverse topics (Investment Compliance, Business Compliance & Marketing Compliance) and provide regulatory advice for the investment fund industry.
Investment Funds - Regulatory Consulting Senior Manager/Director:
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Serving clients with high quality compliance and regulatory advice;
- Acting as a Client Relationship Manager: maintain excellent relationships with existing clients as well as developing new relationships with asset managers;
- Identifying new business opportunities, in terms of countries coverage, service offerings structure / arrangements, relationships with external providers etc.;
- Being a reference for Marketing Compliance: reviews of marketing materials, which support promotional activities of a fund and ensure their compliance with EU and/or local regulations;
- Making legal research for Fund distribution requirements across European, Asian and Latin American markets;
- Assuring the contact with the CSSF and host country regulators, monitoring and ensuring that the ongoing regulatory reporting, publication and tax reporting obligations are satisfied;
- Undertaking market research and evaluation studies for clients to determine their desired multi-country distribution strategy;
- Providing Investment Compliance services for clients;
- Ensuring the Business Compliance: interpretation of laws and regulations applicable typically to management companies, administrators, distributors and fund managers;
- Managing a team: be responsible for issues and be in charge of periodical appraisals;
- Providing internal or external training on Regulatory related matters;
- Participating in ad hoc projects.
Education & Background of the Senior Compliance Officer:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Law, Finance, Compliance or similar;
- At least 10 years of experience in a Regulatory role within the fund industry;
- Strong knowledge of regulation and investment instruments and about UCITS/AIFMD;
- Experience in project management of regulatory changes;
- Any certification like CFA or CAIA or FRM is considered as an asset;
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines and/or unexpected changes;
- Strong verbal, written presentation skills;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Strong team relationships and experience in managing team;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent organizational and computer skills.
What on offer:
- Attractive salary and package linked with your background and performance;
- On-going training and possibility to develop your skills;
- A chance to develop your network and client portfolio in Luxembourg;
- An international environment full of challenges and growth opportunities.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.