Investment Restrictions Consultant
- Type Contract
- Salary £600 - £650 per day +
- Location London, England
- Sectors Asset Management
A Leading Investment Management Company based in London are recruiting for an Investment Restrictions Consultant to join their team on a long term contracting basis.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Experienced Bloomberg Asset Investment Management coder involved in compliance systems implementation.
- Good understanding of financial markets, regulations, security types, asset classes, and derivatives benchmark indices.
- High attention to detail, analytical.
- Ability to build relationships with fund managers, client services teams to ensure common understanding of client restrictions and guidelines.
- Ability to assess guidelines and restriction requirements across the business for all portfolios.
- Confidence to lead projects independently
- Investment Qualification desirable - CISI, IMC, CIM.
If this is of interest to you please get in touch ASAP.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales