Investor Services AML Specialist
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
AML Registration Officer (M/F)
Our client, a human size fund administration company, is currently looking for a hands-on AML Registration Officer in Luxembourg. The candidate will execute various tasks within the Investor Services Department under the supervision and guidance of the Team Manager.
He/she will facilitate the registration of investor accounts the timely processing of investor transactions and participate to the Financial Crime policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Registration of investor accounts in the TA system.
- Completing reviews of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) documentation and information relating to investors and their beneficial owners and for investors in transitioned Funds.
- Completing FATCA and CRS reviews, and, where applicable, assistance in FATCA and CRS reporting.
- Reviewing files and ongoing refreshing of CDD documentation and information by the Investor Services department.
- Being in charge of the Ongoing Monitoring and Suspicion Reporting process, and, where appropriate, assisting in the preparation and submission of reports to Senior Management.
- Participating in the ongoing review and development of the Investor Services Financial Crime policies, procedures and processes to ensure that they are effective and efficient.
- Promoting robust Financial Crime compliance culture.
- Providing support as required to the team Manager and Investor Services team.
Education & Background of the AML Registration Officer:
- Master Degree/BAC+5 in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Legal or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in an similar position in the financial services industry or in an audit firm;
- Good knowledge specifically about AML Law and Regulation;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent attention to detail and computer skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
What on offer:
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- The possibility to improve your existing skills and develop your expertise;
- Salary and package linked with your background and performance.
Do not hesitate to send your application to Huxley Luxembourg.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks and we guarantee the confidentiality of your application.
If this opportunity does not correspond to your expectations, do not hesitate to share it with people in your network who could be interested!
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.