IT Application Support Analyst - Private Equity
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking IT
Provide application support on Private Equity Application. It also includes the development and maintenance of client relationships, maintenance of support logging systems and the escalation and management of issues to the core development team.
- Respond to support calls/emails in a professional and timely manner keeping clients updated on the progress of tickets;
- Raise development enhancements and bug reports with the development team;
- Ensure all work meets prescribed standards in design and quality;
- Analyze and improve existing internal processes and procedures;
- Recognize where requests are beyond scope of support and on these occasions liaise with users to elicit detailed specifications of requirements;
- Provide coaching and support for users;
- Collaborate effectively with all members of the Professional Services team, helping to build a supportive, disciplined, commercially-focused team environment.
To apply for this role, the following qualifications are required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in a business/economics, science or IT related course;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, knowledge of SQL is an advantage;
- Good understanding of VBA, Visual Studio, .Net and relational databases;
- Strong problem solving skills and an analytical mind;
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams;
- Experience on Private Equity environment;
- Fluent in French.
Please do not hesitate to get back to me if you (or one of your contacts) are interested in the opportunity directly by emailing or by telephone.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.