One of our accounting clients is in need of an experienced IT auditor
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong relevant technical experience (looking for someone with experience working for big 4 accounting firms)
- A solid understanding of network, hardware, operational software and applications as they relate to security policies, industry trends and business needs
- Relevant certifications (eg. CPRM CISA, CERA, CRA, CRMT) and experience as an IT auditor would be highly regarded
- Basic knowledge of a broad range of standards
- Experience with ASAE3042, ISAE3042, SOC1, SOC2
- Technically competent in ITGC / Application Review or Project Assurance audits
- IT Risk assessments and IT audit planning
- Develop process flows and identify key controls, perform control design and effectiveness testing
- Document test plans, results and conclusions, including preparing audit reports and perform audit follow-ups
- Lead technology risk audits as well as business process / IT integrated audits
- Execute audit projects within prescribed time, budget and at a high degree of quality
You will ideally possess a solid understanding of a large client and server environment covering laptops, PCs, peripherals, POS, hand-held and servers. This role will provide the right applicant with opportunities to expand their skills into other areas. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same!
If you are interested please respond to this ad with an updated resume and we will be in touch.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.