IT Compliance Officer - Amsterdam
- Type Permanent
- Salary €65000 - €75000 per annum
- Location Amsterdam, North Holland
- Sectors IT
Are you an experienced IT Auditor/Compliance Officer and are you ready for a new job opportunity at a successful and developing company? Then read on as we have an exciting job opportunity for an IT Compliance Officer at an international logistics company in Amsterdam. We're hiring an IT Compliance Officer with SOx experience.
This role is available at a large and successful logistics company in Amsterdam. You will be part of the security department and have many responsibilities and the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
In this role as IT Compliance Officer you manage projects and a team of Compliance Specialists. You will report to the GRC Manager. Also you ensure the IT compliance regime is maintained and optimised. Next to that they expect that you will provide guidelines on information assurance for the company.
You are also responsible for the implementation of IT controls and ensure they are in accordance with SOX, HIPAA and PCI. You work closely with Business Unit representatives, the internal Audit department and with the IT Risk Manager.
Furthermore your responsibilities consist of:
- planning and executing the IT compliance programme (including audits)
- enabling the assessment and reporting of IT risks and compliance to standards (such as ISO 27001)
- maintaining an overview of all compliance activities
- providing support in compliance activities
- ensuring that the compliance review process is consistent and transparent
- advising on the inclusion of audit-related terms and clauses in (third party) contracts
- identifying, capturing and recording (emerging) IT risks
- reviewing project security assessments
Do these responsibilities appeal to you? If so read on to see if you have the right skill set to become our new IT Compliance Officer
To flourish in this role we are looking for the following skills and knowledge:
- at least 7 years' experience in IT (preferably in an audit / compliance role)
- experience with IT Compliance / Control Management
- experience with ISO 27001 and IT SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) implementation
- understanding of technologies such as ITIL, Cobit and PCI
- extensive experience with IT infrastructure and applications
- extensive experience with IT auditing principles, tools and techniques
It is also important that you have excellent time management skills and that you have a flexible and proactive attitude. Also it is important you are open to travelling: you will regularly travel to the UK for a couple days. Do you see yourself in this role? If so you could be the one we are looking for and we would love to hear from you.
Rewards & Benefits
- annual salary up to €75.000,-
- a challenging role in an international work environment
- extensive development and career opportunities
- informal and professional atmosphere
You will work at an international and successful logistics company in Amsterdam. The company is renowned for their informal and open work environment. The company offers many training and career opportunities to support you to taking your career to the next level.
Are you our new IT Audit Manager? To apply online or to speak to a consultant about this job or similar IT roles, contact Joost van den Berg by phone on +3120 522 1322 or by email at j.vandenberg @ huxley.nl