As IT Controller, you will:
- Supervise the month-end close for the IT department in liaison with the Accounting team
- Provide detailed and accurate cost analysis for both IT and Finance Management
- Provide focus reports, such as Fixed Assets and related depreciation, Telecom cost breakdown, Bloomberg/Reuters usage
- Supervise the quarterly forecast process in liaison with the Project Managers in order to provide an adjusted estimate for the rest of the year
- Have a key role in the budget process, ensuring the alignment with the Company's medium-term strategy
- Act as a real business partner with your internal client, helping them achieve their strategic objectives
- Design adequate and meaningful KPIs to analyse the performance for each major project
- Provide monthly reports and high-level summaries for the Senior Management
Our client, a leading Securities firm, needs an experienced IT Controller for this key role, acting as a true business partner and bringing a high added value with their analysis.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Have FP&A or Controlling experience (5+ years). Experience in Finance IT/IT Finance preferred.
- Possess a strong understanding of accounting principles
- Be fluent in Japanese (JLPT N1, native preferred)
- Be fluent in English (native preferred)
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Excel (VBA, macros, pivots, vlookup) and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Be a team player
- Have prior experience with ERP software (SAP, Business Objects, Essbase, etc.)
- Be detail-oriented with the capacity to understand the big picture
- Have experience working with Senior Management
Preferred qualifications: CPA
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.