We are currently looking for an
IT Application Support Analyst Transfer Agency & Fund Accounting
For a major Bank in Luxembourg
To strengthen our functional application support team we are looking for someone with profound knowledge in Fund Accounting and/or Transfer Agency, who is motivated and experienced in investigating and solving issues that can arise in our application landscape.
- Analyse, categorize and resolve application related incidents
- Perform production interventions, data corrections and ad-hoc queries
- Define and document workarounds for known issues
- Initiate process improvements
- Support user acceptance tests
- Ensure release implementation support
To apply for this role, the following qualifications are required:
- 3 years professional experience in financial industry
- Ability to solve complex issues
- Knowledge on fund administration
- Profound Knowledge on Fund Accounting &/or Transfer Agency systems
- The ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
- Good SQL knowledge
- Flexibility, also related to working
- Confident communicator and capable of understanding client needs
- Fluent in English
Please do not hesitate to get back to me if you (or one of your contacts) are interested in the opportunity directly by emailing or by telephone.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.