We have received a new requirement for an IT Managed File Transfer Ops Engineer in Brussels and I wanted to run it past you.
Job title : IT Managed file Transfer Ops Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Duration : 6 months
Location : Brussels
Language requirements :
- Fluent in French OR Dutch
- Good English
You will be working as part of a team responsible for supporting and maintaining both the infrastructure and CFT and Sentinel (file transfer products).
Tasks will include (but not limited to) :
- Taking owner of the installation the usage of CFT for file transfers.
- Taking ownership of Sentinel's file transfer monitoring.
- Resolve CFT incidents.
- Working on changes by preparing them, documenting them and executing them.
- Collaborate with other IT teams within the business.
- Manage the lifecycle of server and client applications with vendors and external providers.
Education & qualifications
- Masters degree or equivalent with 3 years of strong experience in similar functions.
- Language requirements : - Fluent in French OR Dutch
- - Good English
Experience / skills
- General knowledge of Windows, Linux/Unix and Zseries.
- Knowledge of CFT.
- Ability to work in a team and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Experience with working in a complex organisation.
- Experience of taking ownership of incidents.
- Be proactive.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication and influencing skills.