IT Operation Management
- Type Contract
- Salary competitive
- Location Tokyo 23 wards, Japan
- Sectors Insurance, Security, Network and Cloud
Operation management team has 3 team members which key functions covered are
1. Change & Release management 2. Incident & Problem management 3. Patching management 4. Configuration management 5. Account password management 6. Asset management 7. Capacity management 8. Document and process management 9. Project work (such as Service Now and O365) …etc.
This position drives IT operation management and
- Required pro-actively engages, co-ordinate with teams and division, ensure all stakeholders are on the same page and moving to the same goal - Ensure continues improving on IT operation process - Ensure BAU is sustainable and process are being followed - Hands-on on day to day operation management activities
Key counterparts are line managers, SeD (Network, Server, AS400, Database teams), internal control and other IT divisions
Detailed technical knowledge:
- Experience on Account / Password management tool (such as CyberArk or SECMASTER)
- Windows server (Basic level )
- Windows client (Basic level)
- Experience on PC support and issue investigation
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, skill such as formula.
- With development skill, such as VBA, MS Access, SQL or QlikView, is a plus
- Working experience on Change & Release management
- Working experience on Incident and problem management
- Experience on patch management
- Experience on MacAfee upgrade and new version to PCs and Servers is a plus
- 10+ years working experience in IT, at least 3+ years experiences in IT Operation
- Good communication and coordination skill.
- Project management experience is a plus
- English - Strong business level English is required
- Japanese - Native level is mandatory
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.