IT Problem & Incident Specialist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Problem & Incident Specialist to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow City Centre. This IT Problem & Incident Specialist will act as the main point of escalation for problems and major incidents within Sthree's production environments.
Who are SThree?
SThree are an industry leading recruitment organisation who provide permanent and contract staff to STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). We operate across 10 specialist brands (including Huxley, Progressive, Real Staffing, and Computer Futures) and employ over 2,800 people in 16 countries globally.
SThree are currently embarking on an exciting venture to set up a new Shared Services Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre. As a result, we have a high volume of new vacancies across our Finance, IT, Legal, and HR teams, providing a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved in something new at a fun, rewarding company.
What will you be doing?
- Acting as the point of escalation for problems & major incidents - owning and logging all problems
- Providing comprehensive reports on major incidents as well as comprehensive end of day production issue reports
- Providing feedback to drive process improvements
- Partaking in proactive problem management - identifying actions to prevent reoccurrence (APR's)
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience working in a Problem / Incident Management role (with a strong focus on Problem Management)
- Solid understanding of ITIL
Why work for SThree?
We pride ourselves on being a true meritocracy, where our employees' hard work is valued and rewarded. We provide fantastic opportunities for growth and like to promote from within - a high proportion of our senior staff originally joined the company in entry level positions. If that isn't enough, you'll also enjoy:
- A friendly, social culture and working environment
- Competitive holiday allowance with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Company share scheme
- Variety of high street discounts
- Season ticket loan
If you have experience working in a Problem and/or Incident Management role and you're keen to join SThree in our new Centre of Excellence, then please apply now!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales