A global financial institution is looking for a competent IT Service Delivery Manager to provide management oversight on technology delivery items. This includes spotting disruptions before they happen; identifying and mitigating risks; pushing for re-engineering opportunities; and, highlighting cost optimization areas.
The role consists of the following tasks:
- Incident and Problem Management
- Change and Release Management
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships and services
- Effectively communicating and managing project status and priorities for multiple lines of businesses
To be successful in this role, one must have:
- Minimum of 5 years hands on and proven experience in an IT service delivery capacity
- Knowledge of applications, infrastructure as well as services and dependencies within a financial organization
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work on one's own as well as have critical thinking skills and excellent customer facing and client relationship skills
- Ability to work under pressure
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017