IT Service Desk
- Type Contract
- Salary £80 - £100 per day +
- Location Glasgow, Scotland
- Sectors IT
3 x IT Service Desk Analyst
6 month contract / £80 - £100 per day
3 x IT Service Desk Analysts are required to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow on a 6 month contract. These IT Service Desk Analysts will provide 1st and 2nd line IT Support for SThree's 2,800 employees globally.
Who are SThree?
SThree are an industry leading recruitment organisation who provide permanent and contract staff to STEM sectors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). We operate across 10 specialist brands (including Huxley, Progressive, Real Staffing, and Computer Futures) and employ over 2,800 people in 16 countries globally.
SThree are currently embarking on an exciting venture to set up a new Shared Services Centre of Excellence in Glasgow City Centre. As a result, we have a high volume of new vacancies across our Finance, IT, Legal, and HR teams. In particular, we are now seeking 3 x IT Service Desk Analysts to join us on a 6 month contact to help us through our IT transition.
Please note that as this is a global support role, you will work on a rotational shift pattern.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience of working in a similar IT Service Desk / IT Helpdesk role
- Microsoft Office, Exchange & Outlook support experience
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop
- Experience supporting some of the following would be advantageous: Avaya Telephony, Citrix XenApp, basic SQL, knowledge of IP Networks, hardware support experience (Servers, desktops, printers, NAS storage, etc.)
If you have experience working on a busy service desk using the above technologies then please apply!
Keywords: Service Desk Support, Helpdesk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Operations Support, Contract, Jobs, 6 months
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales