IT Service Desk Analyst
6 month contract / £80 - £100 per day
An IT Service Desk Analyst is required to join SThree's new offices in Glasgow on a 6 month contract. This IT Service Desk Analyst will provide 1st and 2nd line IT Support for SThree's 2,800 employees globally (across 16 countries).
Please note that as this is a global support role, you will work on a rotational shift pattern, including night shifts.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Experience of working in a similar IT Service Desk / IT Helpdesk role
- Microsoft Office, Exchange & Outlook support experience
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop
- Experience supporting some of the following would be advantageous: Avaya Telephony, Citrix XenApp, basic
- SQL, knowledge of IP Networks, hardware support experience (Servers, desktops, printers, NAS storage, etc.)
If you have experience working on a busy service desk using the above technologies then please apply!
Keywords: Service Desk Support, Helpdesk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Operations Support, Contract, Jobs, 6 months
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales