Iteration Manager / AGILE Project Manager
- Type Contract
- Salary Up to $800 per day + GST / Inc Super
- Location Brisbane CBD
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Location: Brisbane CBD
Contract length: 6 months (Large potential for extension)
To be successful:
My clients looking for a number of specific skill sets, a combination of prior Project Management and AGILE deliver or Iteration management.
This role is also largely based Business intelligence analytics role whereby the client ideally needs the candidate to have come from a DevOps background. The client will also be looking for the candidate to articulate their experience within a pure AGILE delivery methodology.
* Develop, monitor and communicate team reporting and metrics
* Coach the team on agile principles and practices to grow agile maturity and become resilient and high performing through coaching / mentoring and demonstration of thought leadership
* Assist in the development, planning and delivery of a portfolio of work for the team
* Ensure the team remains focused on priorities and aligned to strategy and roadmaps, and that backlog and release plans are maintained
* Manage team capacity and demand with Product Owners and Delivery / Portfolio Managers
* Support the team to communicate technical and quality priorities to the product owner(s) to ensure sufficient investment in the delivery capability
* Liaise with other teams to ensure dependencies between teams are understood and managed
* Manage operational risks
* Responsible for Agile processes and improvement within the team
* Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them
* Build strong, trusted relationships with business and customer groups and within the team, by helping the team to make their work transparent, and managing change as issues arise
* Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes and maximise flow
If you'd like to find out more feel free to contact Scott Aitken (Head of Senior Appointments) on 0282512100 for more information. Alternatively please apply via the link below.
Please note only APPLY if you are based in Australia and have the relevant working rights.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.