Java Algo Developer
Top Investment Bank is looking to expand their Algo Execution team & is looking for a Java professional with experience working in a similar environment.
Based in London and reporting to the head of FX Algorithmic trading development, this role involves sitting on the trading floor working with quants and traders as part of a small team to develop and maintain this award winning suite of algorithmic trading strategies.
- Strong Java development skills including experience with multi-threaded programming, performance optimisation
- Experience with smart order routing, trading, market data systems
- Familiarity with Fix order flow
The following experience would be desirable:
- Experience of FX business
- Experience of high-performance / low latency development
- Proven ability to deliver front office systems
Please respond to this advert with an updated copy of your CV if this sounds of interest
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales