- Type Permanent
- Salary Up to £30000 per annum +
- Location London
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Are you a recent graduate, looking for your first role as a Junior Developer?
A Global Re Insurer, based in the city of London, responsible for the implementation of a brand new underwriting system, are looking for a Java Developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Java Developer for a Global Organisation you will have the opportunity to work on market changing underwriting technology, you will be part of a team of product developers to implement new products and changes effectively.
This is a perfect opportunity Acting as an integral member of the development team, you will use tools such as Groovy and Grails to build software components, you will utilise your growing Java abilities to influence and build procedures and policies in line with agile development methodologies.
As a Java Developer you will possess the following qualities:
* Groovy and Grails experience
* Knowledge or experience of planning and implementing technologies which use Agile development processes, such as SCRUM
* An effective communicator with business customers at all levels including Senior Management
If you are looking to work in a modern, dynamic environment where you will have first-hand contact with clients on a daily basis, please click apply now
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.