My client, an asset management firm, is seeking a core Java developer join its team in Boston. This will be a long term contract opportunity. The rate will be based on experience, market rate, and the budget of the group.
The right candidate should have 5+ years of experience as a Java developer. This project will deal mostly with core Java, but candidates should also have some experience on the client side.
Please do not apply if you have no experience working in finance. Candidates must have experience working in the finance domain, preferably within an asset management firm or within the buy side.
- Work with business users, including Operations, Portfolio Managers and Traders, and business analysts, and assist in requirements gathering, specifications and test planning
- Develop and enhance proprietary multi-tier Java applications
- Develop and enhance integration technologies for external applications and data sources
- 5+ years software development experience
- 4+ years server Java experience
- 2+ years SQL experience
- 2+ years Web technologies experience
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science
- Front-office asset management experience helpful
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.