- Type Permanent
- Salary £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus package
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking IT
A Listed Derivatives Technology Team are seeking a Java Developer to join their front office Greenfield project. They are expanding their team because they have just started working on new projects such as EMIR and MIFID II where they primarily use Java 8 as their programming language and DB2 for database.
This is a fast paced role as they work with real-time engines within the Front Office business part of the Investment Bank, enabling you to see the end result of your own work simultaneously to working on the projects.
The ideal skill set for the Java Developer role:
- Proven success working with RDBMS development systems
- Proficient use and prove success working with Java 8
- Previous exposure to Hibernate, Spring and web technologies
- Apply an analytical mind-set to solving problems
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales