Snr Java Developer
Are you interested in a Snr Java Developer role within a new team working on greenfield development? This role is with a bank in downtown Chicago, and is permanent. You'll be part of a team which works across the bank on a number of critical new applications written in Java.
The team are looking for someone with a collaborative, proactive, and commonsense approach to challenges.
- In-depth Java Application Programmer/Developer experience (7+ years)
- Evidence of being successful in key development roles
- Fluent in Java 8, including ORM related libraries
- Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git and Subversion
- Capable of coding web-based front end experiences incorporating modern SPA frameworks and CSS implementations
- Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Strong discipline regarding adherence to SDLC processes (Agile)
- Ability to be successful in an individual contributing role, as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Takes ownership when solving problems
- Experience using graph databases
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
- Developing and delivering required IAM functionality according to planned release schedules
- Work with business users to clarify functional requirements
- Identify main areas of design/implementation risk and implement successful mitigating actions
- Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for all new software written
This is a genuinely excellent opportunity to work at a top company, where thought leadership is appreciated and you'll be allowed to fully express your creative side.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume to c.collis at Huxley.com
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.