- Type Permanent
- Salary £55000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits and bonus
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Developer
A leading investment bank are seeking a Java Developer to join their award winning commodities team and join an established polyglot team.
As a Java Developer, you would be joining an incredibly technical innovative team, getting the chance to be hands on with cutting edge technologies and projects that are at the forefront of what's going on in the commodities space. Alongside your technical responsibilities as a Java developer, you will also gain vital business insight, working alongside the business users on a day to day basis.
What do we look for in our Java developer?
- Commercial java development experience - a natural part of your role as a Java developer will be… java development, so you will need to be comfortable with best practises and be able to create exemplary code effortlessly. N.
- A positive and passionate attitude - You will be getting an exposure to a lot of different tech and methodologies. This will range from different programming languages to big data, distributed computing and data science.
- An interest in finance - Whilst as a Java developer your focus will be on technology, it's important you can take a step back and look at how your work is affect the bigger picture.
With MiFID deadlines now over, your role as a Java developer will centre on exciting business projects and you will be playing an integral part to the success of the business. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a junior or mid-level Java developer to join one of the market leaders and learn from some of the best in the business.
If you would be interested in hearing more about this Java Developer position then apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch!
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales