Investment Bank is looking for Java Developer who will be part of the client connectivity layer for global equities trading. You will work in a small development team providing technical and business driven solutions in the client connectivity layer. You will be involved in the full development life cycle from analysis and design to implementation and support. Your focus will be on the build-out and integration of the new client connectivity application connecting the new cash architecture trading system.
- Core Java development, enhancements and bug fixes to established client connectivity application and the re-architected bedrock client connectivity application
- Analyse change requests and the creation of proposals for issue resolution
- Analysis, design and develop features of the client connectivity application for the new cash architecture trading system
- Development and enhancement of tools
- 5+ years Core Java Minimum
- 3+ years exposure to electronic trading and financial markets
- Experience of git, svn, maven and team city
- Unit testing and mocking, particularly Junit and Jmockit experience
- Agile development techniques
Please respond to this advert with a recent CV if you are interested.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales