Leading Fintech company are seeking a Java Developer to join a talented team of 6 developers based in Canary Wharf working on front office derivative projects.
As a Java Developer, you will:
- Centralise the calculation of funding costs for all derivatives globally in the firm.
- Gain fantastic business exposure as you will learn about funding and financing costs of derivatives whilst working with a modern technology stack.
- To be able to calculate and attribute funding costs for all derivatives that are centrally managed from a marginal viewpoint.
- By being at the forefront of technology and developing innovate applications you will help the trading and front office team make more informed decisions.
- Fluency with Java 8
- 3 years (or above) experience in back-end development
- Prior design patterns experience
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales