- Type Permanent
- Salary £60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors IT, Banking IT, Development
A Digital Transformation Business start-up within the Financial Services market is seeking an innovative Java developer looking to design and develop major new system functionalities. You will be a part of a supportive team in a great working environment with access to the newest technologies.
In this position, you will be designing and developing the core of the capture platform, delivering features from single-line patches to major new system functionalities.
You will need:
- At least 3 years experience with Java and SQL
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Proven track record of working in an agile environment
- Any experience with AWS is beneficial but not essential
If this role sounds of interest, click apply.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales