- Type Permanent
- Salary £60000 - £90000 per annum
- Location City of London, London
- Sectors Banking IT
- Senior Java Developer required to develop components within a new Transaction Reporting system.
- Fantastic career progression/personal growth through working with new technologies and on exciting and challenging projects across its financial services.
- Competitive Salary within a leading financial giant.
A leading financial organisation who is at the forefront of innovation. They are one of the first Fintech organisations to have built their financial platform that operates in over 50 countries in more than 100 sites. They are growing at a phenomenal rate with the backing of a large financial services organisation, with this being said they are now looking to grow their talented development team and enhance the direction of the business.
- Build highly scalable, distributed and fault tolerant financial platforms
- Support the deployment and management process.
- Work closely with QA and UI Developers to develop testing on old vs new platforms whilst contributing to work-flow functionality.
- The ability to work with global team members in their New York offices.
- Enhance validation elements to achieve and maintain high level of quality on its transaction reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in Java and system designs
- Strong Agile/TDD mind-set
- Experience with CI tool-sets
- Highly experienced within the Financial/banking sectors
- Degree educated
What's on offer?
- A remarkable opportunity to join a dominating financial giant with a global presence.
- The opportunity to work alongside a talented and collaborative team.
- Access to an outstanding personalised plan to help you reach and achieve your career/personal goal.
If you want to be a part of a successful organisation with opportunities to progress, become a key player in the direction of technology and believe your skills and experience are a match for this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in contact with me.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales