- Type Permanent
- Salary £60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance, Banking IT, Development
Cannon Street, LONDON
I'm working exclusively with the leading Boutique Investment Bank, who are actively hiring in their London offices for a Java Developer
Your New Java Role:
We are seeking strong Java developers to join Fixed Income Technology team divisions who are directly responsible for the developing in major projects for the business, implementation and integration of vendor products, enhancement and support of existing system.
The role will challenge in a technical and problematical manner and as you'll be tasked with problem solving, developing, customising and maintaining systems.
The idea candidate will have the following background:
- Strong Java exposure (4 yrs.)
- Ability to work with business managers, traders, developers
- Fixed Income//Credit Risk Background (ideal)
- Financial services exposure (3 yrs.)
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to join a leading Boutique Investment Bank
- Self development - Learning new languages
- Attractive salary with competitive bonus and Excellent benefits package
How to Apply:
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link
All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales