Java Developer - Amsterdam - FinTech
- Type Permanent
- Salary £45000 - £75000 per annum + competitive
- Location Amsterdam
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Is your focus on software quality, efficiency and delivery? Do you want to work with the latest toolset and methodologies?
Become part of the team
Working with talented technology pioneers your efforts will deliver financial impact by helping to analyse information gathered from multiple sources and markets though index calculation platforms.
Your Profile as a Java developer
* BSc/MSc Computer Science or related subject
* (Core) Java software development experience
* Experience with the financial services industry is advantageous
* You have strong communication skills and fluent English
* You will work with motivated, inspiring colleagues within the finance industry
* Vibrant and international office
* A competitive salary and bonus structure - indication EUR45 to EUR75k
Up for it?
Apply now! For questions regarding your application, you can call to a consultant in the Banking & Financial Services team Mascha Janson via 020 522 1211.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.