Java Developer - Finance
- Type Permanent
- Salary €50000 - €75000 per annum + bonus
- Location Amsterdam
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading international finance company is looking for a highly skilled Java Developer to join their team of super geeks. They love SOLID principles and always encourage innovation. If you are equally passionate about this, you might have just found your new challenge!
What's the purpose of your position?
In the position of senior Java Developer you will work with a team of around 40 developers working on a finance related system. You will leverage your experience and passion for server side development to design and code this highly loaded system.
Who are you?
You are not a 'classical' enterprise developer: this company doesn't believe in J2EE. They prefer developers with thorough knowledge of the latest technologies over someone who has 20 years of experience with IBM WebSphere. So, your profile will something like this:
you are a Java developer, pure and simple
* previous experience working with Core Java (Java 8) preferred
* develop highly scalable, reactive systems
* you love keeping up to date with technology and applying your new found knowledge
* you have experience of using lightweight modular Frameworks, such as Spring
What's the company like?
The company is a fun, informal and international high-tech organisation. You will be joining a team where only the best will suffice. Beside a competitive base salary you will receive excellent secondary benefits and discretionary bonus opportunity
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.